Thursday 4 July 2013

Socks & Sandals #OOTD







Heya!
The other day I wore this rather eclectic look! Now, I know most people will run a mile before wearing socks and sandals but I've noticed that this fashion faux-pas has been heavily featured on the Autumn/Winter 2013 catwalks. I love the quirky duo of my metallic Zara heels with black socks; its cute and girly yet equally as chic, plus metallics are another huge hit this season! I've teamed the socks and sandals with my beloved floral Zara shirt and vintage leather skirt from Rockit. I love the combination of silk, leather and metallic textures in this look. If you're not confident about wearing full on leather just add some soft floral's as it instantly adds femininity to the look. Now leather may not be the most practical material to wear in 24C degree heat as I have here, but its going to be one of the biggest trends next season and I can't wait!
Until next time,
Maddy X


Shirt- Zara // Leather skirt- Rockit (vintage) // Metallic heels- Zara // Clutch- Monki // Sunglasses- RayBan Wayfarer // Lip stick- "Ruby Woo" by MAC cosmetics

1 comment: